$145 per 55-minute session with the first session only being $180.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am a preferred provider for Aetna, Premera, Regence, BlueCross/BlueShield, First Choice, Wellspring Family Services EAP, Uniform Medical, Medicare, L & I, and the Crime Victims Compensation Program.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked. In an effort to maintain the frequency and consistency important to progress and to support you in our work together, I will offer to reschedule your missed appointment within two weeks as the schedule allows.
Request an appointment on-line here. Some evening and weekend hours may be available.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.